Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct the strategic development and management of new and existing initiatives that will drive organic traffic, conversion, revenue growth, and profitability for the SEO channel.
- Prioritize and manage optimization efforts to drive search metrics and rankings.
- Create link strategies and coordinate with the Content, PR, and Brand team to ensure growth in domain authority, rankings and traffic.
- Experience in leading and managing SEO team in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on mobile-first SEO strategies and scaling the organic traffic & leads numbers.
- Ability to successfully strategize and deploy technical SEO initiatives to drive SEO growth at scale
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders to drive decision making
- Develop processes and reports to ensure the accuracy of data and its presentations
- Measure and analyze the impact of existing functionalities & activities performed
- Identify opportunities to innovate and improve. Work closely with website analysts to understand all SEO activities, and impact, and understand hurdle rates for new activities.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data to create business cases, market insights, and requirements for SEO Experience using SEO tools including but not limited to SEMrush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Bing WMT, SEO Testing, Screaming Frog, and Google Analytics.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being highly detail-oriented with high ownership
- Preferred experience range of 2-3 years
- Ability to work across teams and manage requirements across the organization