Roles and Responsibilities
- Create Graphics, Video and visuals for web content.
- Design website templates.
- Create infographics for social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin and backlink creation.
- Interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Brand strategy in terms of positioning, messaging, and visual proposition
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and prepare rough drafts and present ideas internally as well as externally
- Meeting project deadlines individually as well as a team
- Coordinating with marketing team, and colleagues as and when necessary
- Communicating with clients directly about layout and design and amend designs after receiving feedback
- Should be able to design and create Logo, Info graphics, GIFs, Web Banners, Social media posts, Print Collaterals etc.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects
- 3-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools/software, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, corporate identity advertisements, strategy, and design processes
DESIGN/DIGITAL AGENCY EXPERIENCE: 3 - 5 YEARS